Shipping and Return
All our products are handwoven, all domestic and international orders may take up to 3-4 weeks to deliver .However delivery timeline may vary subjecting to product availability. In case of expedited delivery please contact us at 9560467124 or write to us a firstname.lastname@example.org
You can exchange or receive a credit note for any goods within 7 days of receipt or exchange it for a different size or colour (except thaan fabrics and custom orders).
Orders are subject to Customs and Duty charges, payable by the recipient and you may be requested to pay duty charges prior to exportation of your order from India by our delivery agent.
If you think that there is a fault with the goods you have received, please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com
- We will not accept any exchange, returns or cancellations on orders purchased during the sale period.
- Customised products cannot be returned or exchanged.
- We levy a standard shipping cost of ₹500 on all domestic orders and ₹3,000 on all international orders.
- We offer Free shipping on international orders above ₹50,000 and Domestic orders above ₹5,000
- Please Note:- Taxes and Duties depend on your Shipping Destination. VAT, Custom, and Import Duties are not included in our ordering process but may be levied as per rules and regulations set forth by your government.
- Saris once finished with fall and hemming will not be returned or exchanged.
- The item/s must be in original condition, with the original packaging and with all tags still attached.
- Item/s must not have been worn, washed or altered in any way.
- Please take care when trying on garments, as we cannot accept garments that have make-up stains or garments that smell of perfume.
- Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
- Fabrics once cut from the thaan, cannot be returned or exchanged.
- The amount for items once bought will not be refunded. You can either exchange the product or we will give you a credit note which can be used to buy another product.
- Ekaya will be taking the responsibility for the costs of returning the goods. Once you communicate your desire for a return/exchange we will be emailing you the return notes and labels.
- Our delivery representatives from your country will come to pick up the goods along with the papers we will send via email once a return request is made; we insist you keep the items properly packed for the pickup. In the rare instance that we’re unable to send a representative to your assigned address, you may have to drop the package to a local post office.
All items need to be received to our Delhi Address: D7, Defence Colony, New Delhi 110024. Contact: +919560467124
- Please follow our return guidelines, Ekaya cannot be held liable for the loss of garments being returned independently, we recommend that you use our registered shipping method so that the order can be tracked.